Saturday, March 13, 2010


thats my girlfriend. I love you baby! :)
Before i head off to my short nap before waking up at 5plus to go and Play soccer at fico. Today was wonderful. Girlfriend decided that swimming will be cancel cause she malas! Hahahaha! So ya. She came over instead. We had fun. She had more fun. Plucking my leg hair and eyebrow hair. Hahaha. We had pizza just now. Played uno and bubble breaker. She's good at bubble breaker. Hahahaha! Dont senyum alone at home when you read this. Hahahaha! Ya. Everything was okay till a fucker who spoiled my laptop. Came back after send baby i found out my laptop is spoil. Spoil. Cant even fucking on it! Cant on sia! Get it you mother fucker! Fuck! My only hope at home and you spoiled it! Dumb fuck! What did i do to suffer all these shits! I never once treat you like a father cause you were never like one to me. So ya. Fuck! Ya. Girlfriend called me awhile. She make me feel much better. Ya. Thanks baby, thanks! I love so damn fucking much. Wo fucking ai ni. I fucking sayang you. :) i swear to god i never love someone so much before. She show me the love that i always wanted. Thanks baby, all i can say is i love you so much baby! Dear god save me. Pls hope my mother understand and buy a new laptop or repair it cause that fucker wont do anything idiot. Ya. Dear god have me. Byeeeeeeeeee ppl. Takecare :)

1 comment:

Claire said...

Hey chiiill man, chill! Hahaha.