Monday, March 8, 2010

exams later. im been studying like an asshole. dear god. help me. i need to do well. i put in effort and i hope you help you. dear god. pls. do it. or i die. dear god. help me.

okay. not every sunday its as awesome as we thought so.
seeing my friend's friend passed away remind me of syaffiq and afiq. bike accident. i beg you ppl outside who is riding or driving pls drive and ride safety. dont kill innocence ppl. really remind me of my 2 friends, brothers. never feels good losing someone you know. even worst ppl who brought impact and fun in your life.
i swear i miss syaffiq and afiq alot. i will never forget what they did in my life for me. alomost 3 months without them. it feels like sth huge missing in my life. i know no matter what i say cant bring them back to life but still i hope you hear me my brothers. visit me soon in my dreams. enjoy your life in another side of the world. see you soon my brothers. i love you guys.

ya. mug and mug. help me dear god.
takecare my friends!

No comments: