Friday, March 5, 2010



okay. i just delete all my old post. fuck! been long since i came here.
i was reading and laughing la. my english fuck up man. my me is mi, just is jus, think is tink. last time spelling damn knn cb! hahaha. wtf bry. read the old posts bout everything. fucking funny. everything is so different now. i fucking swear. so many things had change. alot alot. now life better. wonderful la! hahahaha.

now times changes. school. work. friends. girlfriend.
school is a fucking cb. exams man! work. new work place, welcome to ben and jerrys. i got one small! hahaha. friends. lose some old ones, know some new ones, lost contact with some, seem true colours of some friend and the most fuck up is losing 2 of the most closer friends i had. syaffiq and afiq. i miss you! girlfriend. name is umairah. look at the picture. she is hot right. kan kan kan? my gf what, like duh! just like the bf. hahaha.

things change alot. alot for me. i use to vent my anger here. today i feel like blogging.
firstly im gonna be 18 this year! hahaha. wtf wtf wtf.

secondly. im still uspet over my friends death. my brothers seh. my old brothers. im sad. still sad. i still cry some time when i miss them. almost 3 months since you 2 been gone. yet to visit my dream. come soon pls. alot to tell you 2. alot. visit my dreams soon okay. enjoy your life at the another side of the world. bless us from on top. see you one day on top my friends. mu brothers. sayffiq afiq. i miss you 2. :(

thirdly. some friends are fuck up. go away. 2 face knn cb! i never complain you complain. ccb! knn! hahahaha. fuck off!

lastly. my girlfriend. umairah. going to been 2 months soon. been wonderful with her. umairah is one girl that i love the most. know the song. best i ever had. she is the best. i swear. its different now. even though sometimes we do have disagreement but the disagreement make us know each other more. we have huge plans. we have. hahaha. all i can say is she's wonderful, she's very very dramatic at times. HAHAHAHA. She's gonna kill me when she read it. something just told me that this will last. umairah, lets do it baby! sth in her just makes me in love with her so much. she brought love back to me again. ya. baby, wo ai ni, i love you, i cinta you. :D

takecare my friends!

No comments: